Cancellation and Refunds Policy
Core Cab believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. :
1. The customer agrees and acknowledges that a refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received before 4 hours of scheduled pickup. (Refer to point 3 for special cases)
2. The Cancellation can be done over the phone or by email. All cancellations are to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3. No cancellations are entertained in any case for those products/Services that the MyTaxiIndia marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, New year, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
4. Core Cab will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike, or Road Jam/traffic, etc. Hence no refund would be made.
5. The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received within 24 hours of scheduled pickup.
6. Core Cab might change driver & Taxi details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or other genuine reasons at the Driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
7. Core Cab reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of the vehicle at any point in time.
MyTaxi India general terms :
1) Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or one-way booking.
2) If the fare for the booking is non-refundable, no refund will be done if the booking is canceled.
3) The driver will only wait for 30 min to board the taxi. If the customer doesn't confirm the trip the booking will automatically get canceled.
4) After reaching the boarding point, a waiting charge of Rs 2/- per minute will be charged after the 15 minutes waiting, these charges will be paid directly to the driver.
5) If opting for the one-way, the driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
6) Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting the journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be for 30 minutes max (This will be applicable if opting for one-way).
Refund Policy :
If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 2-3 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at [email protected] or call us at +91 860-253-86-77.